Monday, October 8, 2012

The Perfect Chambray

I been searching for the perfect chambray shirt for since last fall season but could not find any that I liked. I was looking for a shade that is blue-ish/grey and loosely fitted. The ones I found were either too big or too denim colored, so I gave up after months of looking for it. However, this past weekend, I found the perfect shade of chambray!





















This picture does not reflect the exact color of the shirt but it will do. I found it at Old Navy for $25. What a deal! There was a cold front this past weekend and I figured if would be the perfect opportunity to wear it out. I wanted to be casual since I was running errands around town. Sorry for the quality of the picture, it was taken with my iPhone.

Shirt: Old Navy | Tank: Banana Republic | Leggings: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Tory Burch | Jewelry: David Yurman & Kendra Scott





















Can't wait to style this chambray shirt w/ some scarfs and boots soon!



xoxo,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment